Eligibility : Application for a Scholarship or a Tuition Fee relinquishment Students WHO meet the subsequent conditions area unit eligible to apply:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering science or arithmetic (Bologna 1st cycle) or equivalent degree
• intensive information and interest in (at least one of) the subsequent areas: Logic in engineering science, Databases, Algorithms, Formal strategies and Verification, Foundations of computer science, complexness Theory and laptop Security.
Facility : The Master’s Program in Logic and Computation offers funding to support wonderful students of the program:
• they provide scholarships to support outstanding students to check within the Master’s Program in Logic and Computation. they're awarded annually and generally last for the length of the master’s program (up to 2 years). the scholars WHO area unit awarded a scholarship receive €6000 annually, paid in installments. Among the scholarships is that the Helmut Veith regular payment, dedicated to the memory of an excellent man of science WHO worked within the fields of logic in engineering science, computer-aided verification, package engineering, and laptop security. Once p.a. the Helmut Veith regular payment is awarded to 1 wonderful feminine student and, in contrast to the normal scholarships, includes a relinquishment of the tutoring fees.
• they provide tuition fee waivers.
• they provide analysis fellowships for college kids WHO need to actively participate and contribute to analysis comes. The fellowships, that area unit compatible with the higher than scholarships and tuition fee waivers, area unit restricted to the second year students of the program, and quantity to close to €440 per month.
Important information :
Scholarship for: Masters Level.
Total Scholarship: zero
Start Date: August 05, 2017
Last Date: August twenty, 2017
More Info: Click
A certified translation must be provided for documents that aren't in German or English. Your application should be submitted electronically to master-at-logic-cs.at as one PDF document. Students area unit needed to submit the subsequent documents:
• letter, describing the kind of funding the coed is applying for, and every one different aspects the coed deems relevant for the applying
• Motivation Letter, describing the explanations why the coed needs to check within the program Logic and Computation, why funding is important, and with that teams of the school the coed would have an interest to figure with and why.
• Reports on university examinations (transcripts)
• Diplomas and/or certificates (first degree, bachelor degree, or higher) If the ultimate tutorial certificate isn't however offered at the time of the applying point in time, a preliminary certificate (indicating the kind of degree and also the expected graduation date) signed and sealed by the degree-awarding university should be provided.
• Contact details of 2 referees (for letters of recommendation)
• West Germanic certificate (TOEFL or similar)
• Copy of passport
Vienna University of Technology
TU Wien Karlsplatz 13, 1040 Vienna, Austria
Phone: +43-1-58801-0 ,Fax:+43-1-58801-410
Email Us , Visit Website